Wednesday 13 August 2014

Ego Boost 101

So I have been on hiatus from blogging for the past couple months due to the sheer laziness that seems to follow me everywhere I go.  Don't get me wrong; it's not like I've been hiding under a rock these past months or anything, actually- quite the opposite; I've been working so much and doing so many things that whenever I do have down time I find myself sleeping/resting rather than bloggging or catching up on my presence on social media.  Well, lets hope this will be the end of that for the time being.


This past week I was lucky enough to work the very talented photographer Liam Murray to help expand his portfolio.  Now modelling is something that is pretty new to me; and truthfully it's just a hobby of mine that helps feed my ego.  I mean, who doesn't like getting their picture taken? I certainly don't!  Anyways, here are some of the best shots from the collection we took that day last week!

















Hope you liked these shots as much as I did! Also make sure you check out Liam Murray's website and like his facebook page!
Website- Liammurrayphotographer
Facebook- LiamMurrayPhotography


Make sure you follow me!
Youtube: youtube.com/mglalvarez13
Twitter: twitter.com/mglalvarez
Instagram: instagram.com/mglalvarez

No comments:

Post a Comment